cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Weller <swel...@ena.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Dropping Nuage Networks support
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2019 20:09:21 GMT
Kris,

I echo what Rohit said. You've all been great to work with and we're going to miss your involvement
in the community.

I wish you all the best and I hope we can all cross paths again in the future.

- Si

________________________________
From: Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2019 2:02 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Dropping Nuage Networks support

Hi Kris, Frank and Raf,

It's unfortunate to read about the decision but I understand your position. I would like to
thank you, Frank and Raf for your contribution, professionalism, participation in the community
and the quality of contribution. With your final effort to do a proper cleanup with the PR
you've set a new standard for other vendors and contributors to follow, something we've not
seen in the community before and is highly appreciated. For that, I thank you all again.

It was a pleasure to work with you all. Good luck in your future projects, cheers!

Regards,

Rohit Yadav

<https://cloudstack.apache.org>