cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2019 11:22:19 GMT
Welcome again Andrija - great to have you onboard!

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 11/01/2019, 10:49, "Andrija Panic" <andrija.panic@shapeblue.com> wrote:

    Hi all,

    I would like to take this opportunity to (re)introduce myself - some of you already know
me from mailing list as Andrija Panic from HIAG/Safe Swiss Cloud.

    I have moved forward and joined a great team in ShapeBlue as a Cloud Architect and looking
forward to further endeavors with CloudStack.
    FTR - I'm based in Belgrade, Serbia and been playing with CloudStack for last 5 years
in production.

    Cheers,
    Andrija Panić

    andrija.panic@shapeblue.com