cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkow...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.11.2.0 RC5
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2018 21:16:07 GMT
I’m having a hard time getting the VR with vSphere to come up successfully.

I built the code from source (the specified commit) and am using the system VM template specified
in this e-mail chain.

I’m running in a Basic Zone. When I look at the details for the VR in the GUI, it says Requires
Upgrade is Yes. When I click the button to upgrade the template, the operation fails.

Thoughts?