cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkow...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.11.2.0 RC5
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2018 22:52:40 GMT
The VR doesn’t show as having an IP address.

On 11/14/18, 3:50 PM, "Paul Angus" <paul.angus@shapeblue.com> wrote:

    NetApp Security WARNING: This is an external email. Do not click links or open attachments
unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

    Mgmt. server should ssh into VR.
    I'll fire a similar build in out lab.

    paul.angus@shapeblue.com
    www.shapeblue.com
    @shapeblue

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Tutkowski, Mike <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com>
    Sent: 14 November 2018 22:41
    To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; users@cloudstack.apache.org
    Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.11.2.0 RC5

    Right, I’ve compiled and run with –Dnoredist. The SSVM and CPVM come up fine. They
both show the VM and agent running. The VR boots up. I can see it at the login prompt in vSphere
Client. I don’t see any obvious errors in cloud.log. Maybe a port is blocked and it can’t
talk to the management server?