cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Ansible 2.7: CloudStack related changes and future
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2018 16:02:05 GMT
Rene
Really sorry to hear that. I want to say a massive thank you for all of your work with the
ansible/cloudstack modules.  I know lots of people have benefitted from the modules, a testament
to some very cool work

Thank you and good luck with whatever's next for you

Kind regards
Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

-----Original Message-----
From: Rene Moser <mail@renemoser.net>
Sent: 08 October 2018 12:43
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org; dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Ansible 2.7: CloudStack related changes and future

Hi all

First, please note I am leaving my current job by the end of November and I don't see that
CloudStack will play any role in my professional future.

As a result, I official announce the end of my maintenance for the Ansible CloudStack modules
with the release of Ansible v2.8.0 in spring 2019.

If anyone is interested to take over, please let me know so I can officially introduce him/her
to the Ansible community.

Thanks for all the support and joy I have had with CloudStack and the community!

Ansible v2.7.0 is released with the following, CloudStack related changes:

David Passante (1):
      cloudstack: new module cs_disk_offering (#41795)

Rene Moser (4):
      cs_firewall: fix idempotence and tests for cloudstack v4.11 (#42458)
      cs_vpc: fix disabled or wrong vpc offering taken (#42465)
      cs_pod: workaround for 4.11 API break (#43944)
      cs_template: implement update and revamp (#37015)

Yoan Blanc (1):
      cs instance root_disk size update resizes the root volume (#43817)

nishiokay (2):
      [cloudstack] fix cs_host example (#42419)
      Update cs_storage_pool.py (#42454)

Best wishes
René