cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Weller <swel...@ena.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Ansible 2.7: CloudStack related changes and future
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2018 17:35:24 GMT
Rene,

Your contributions to the community have been nothing short of amazing. We're going to really
miss you!

Best to all of your future endeavours.

- Si

________________________________
From: Tutkowski, Mike <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com>
Sent: Monday, October 8, 2018 12:31 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Ansible 2.7: CloudStack related changes and future

Thanks, Rene, for all of the work you’ve done!

On 10/8/18, 10:02 AM, "Giles Sirett" <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> wrote:

    Rene
    Really sorry to hear that. I want to say a massive thank you for all of your work with
the ansible/cloudstack modules.  I know lots of people have benefitted from the modules, a
testament to some very cool work

    Thank you and good luck with whatever's next for you

    Kind regards
    Giles

    giles.sirett@shapeblue.com
    @shapeblue