cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Using ConfigDrive in a shared network
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2018 10:09:13 GMT
Hi Wido,

I've tested/used the feature in advanced zone/networking but without security groups, so there
could be potentially some limitation around that (please check?). Here are few things you
can try:

- genisoimage is available on your mgmt server or local development platform

- after updating any existing network offering see if restarting mgmt server helps?

- use an IDE, attach debugger on the config drive element class and see if it participates
at all during deployment?

- in the global setting check if config drive on primary storage is enabled or not? Config
drive by default requires secondary storage and will create isos on it. Also check agent logs?
(the config drive current is created on/by the mgmt server and then the iso data is transferred
via cmd-answer pattern to either secondary or primary storage).

- Also dumpxml for the guest domain and see if any iso is attached?

- Rohit

<https://cloudstack.apache.org>