cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Yiping Zhang <yzh...@marketo.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release effort for 4.11.2.0
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2018 16:26:33 GMT
Hi, Rohit:

Back in July, there was a thread discussion here about CLOUDSTACK-10240.

The gist of it is that the PR for CLOUDSTACK-10240 was merged into 4.11.x branch and it introduced
a regression.

My question here is whether the fix for said regression is included in 4.11.2.0 RC1 and onwards
?  We are waiting for this fix to start our ACS upgrade to 4.11.2.0, so this is quite important
for us.

Thanks,

Yiping