cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Fariborz Navidan <mdvlinqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Integrating Console View
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2018 10:09:24 GMT
Hello Devs,

I am trying to integrate CloudStack’s Console View into my custom
application. I have used to get console URL by passing apiKey and Signature
to “/client/console” page. The URL I get is working well in browser but I
want to get the actual console URL which is returned by “/client/console”
inside a <from> tag. I have tried requesting the URL I have created, with
PHP’s cURL library so I can parse it and  extract the real console URL. But
what I get is firstly, 301 redirect which redirects to the same location,
then a 400 character string  which displayed as emoty string, when I follow
the location. By running var_dump() I get something like this:

String(400) “”

Please help me to achieve my goal.

Thanks