cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkow...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: Problem with CLOUDSTACK-10240 (Cannot migrate local volume to shared storage)
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2018 03:20:40 GMT
For a bit of info on what managed storage is, please take a look at this document:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wwz2bjpra9ykk5w/SolidFire%20in%20CloudStack.docx?dl=0

The short answer is that you can have zone-wide managed storage (for XenServer, VMware, and
KVM). However, there is no current zone-wide non-managed storage for XenServer.