cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject CEPH / CloudStack features
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2018 10:18:09 GMT
Hi all,

I’m trying to find out more about CEPH compatibility with CloudStack / KVM – i.e. trying
to put together a feature matrix of what works  and what doesn’t compared to NFS (or other
block storage platforms).
There’s not a lot of up to date information on this – the configuration guide on [1] is
all I’ve located so far apart from a couple of one-liners in the official documentation.

Could I get some feedback from the Ceph users in the community?

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo

[1] http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rbd/rbd-cloudstack/

Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com