cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: cyclic package dependncy in KVM hypervisor plugin
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2018 06:05:07 GMT
Yes, I'm bothered by this as well Daan. But I can live with this pattern.

- Rohit

<https://cloudstack.apache.org>

________________________________
From: Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2018 4:57:18 PM
To: dev
Subject: cyclic package dependncy in KVM hypervisor plugin

Devs,

I just noticed that com.cloud.hypervisor.kvm.resource.wrapper and its
parent package com.cloud.hypervisor.kvm.resource have a number cyclic
dependencies. These seem to be very old and only a way of organising the
command wrappers. They do prevent intellij from navigating properly though.
Anybody else is bothered by this, or just me?

--
Daan

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com