cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: 4.11.1 install feedback
Date Wed, 23 May 2018 09:47:19 GMT
Rene, for testing purposes I've updated my temporarily files at:

http://lab.yadav.cloud/testing/4.11.1-pre-rc1/ (packages from latest 4.11)

http://lab.yadav.cloud/systemvmtemplates/4.11/

I'll stop using the above, we'll eventually share a different URL/location to share test artifacts
for testing purposes.

- Rohit

________________________________
From: Rene Moser <mail@renemoser.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 1:48:47 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: 4.11.1 install feedback

Hi again

Regarding router: the router looks more stable (rohit lab version).
However, we still need to manually reboot it after first provisioning,
otherwise the management server does not get access by ssh.

Having a lot of fw rules and many VMs in an advanced network, still
takes a "hell of a time" to get the VR fully configured.

This is on VMware 6.5, I think, there is no automated testing for this
env right?

Regards
René

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com