cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 4.11.1.0 release
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2018 06:52:37 GMT

On 04/20/2018 03:03 PM, Rohit Yadav wrote:
> All,
>

> I would like to kick a discussion around the next 4.11 LTS minor/bugfix release - 4.11.1.0.
>

> Many of us have tried to discuss, triage and fix issues that you've reported both on
users and dev MLs. It is possible that some of those discussions have not met a conclusion/solution
yet. Therefore, first check if your reported issue has been reported or fixed towards the
4.11.1.0 milestone from here:

> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/milestone/5
>

> In case it is not reported/fixed, please report your issues with details here (perhaps
giving link to an existing email thread):

> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues
>

> When you do report an issue (or send a PR), especially upgrade or regression related,
please do use the milestone 4.11.1.0 along with suitable labels which will make it easier
to triage them.

> I still don't have an exact timeline to share yet but I'll try to get that shared as
soon as next week. Thanks.

Thank you for your effort! Me and Gabriel will spend some time on
helping getting 4.11.1 out of the door!

Wido