cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: Community opinion regarding Apache events banner in CloudStack's website
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2018 12:48:20 GMT
I wish that there was this much excitement about the problems in the
installation docs!

Lets make a decision and live with layout for a few weeks and see how
placement number 3 affects the community and how many people who did not
plan to go to ApacheCon decide to go because of the placement of the
event link.

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler