cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Nitin Kumar Maharana <nitinkumar.mahar...@accelerite.com>
Subject Re: Welcoming Mike as the new Apache CloudStack VP
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2018 21:08:46 GMT
Congratulations, Mike!!

-
Nitin
On 26-Mar-2018, at 7:41 PM, Wido den Hollander <wido@widodh.nl<mailto:wido@widodh.nl>>
wrote:

Hi all,

It's been a great pleasure working with the CloudStack project as the
ACS VP over the past year.

A big thank you from my side for everybody involved with the project in
the last year.

Hereby I would like to announce that Mike Tutkowski has been elected to
replace me as the Apache Cloudstack VP in our annual VP rotation.

Mike has a long history with the project and I am are happy welcome him
as the new VP for CloudStack.

Welcome Mike!

Thanks,

Wido