cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Relax strict requirement of JIRA ID for PRs
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2018 15:27:44 GMT
I am not sure that it makes any difference about which tracking system
is chosen.
Google will find the issues related to my problem (and a million that
somehow have a vague connection to the words that I used).
Developers will be able to find the issue tracking system regardless of
where it is hosted.
My IDE (Eclipse STS) automatically shows the issues for the issue repos
that I configure.

I thought that the discussion was about approving PRs with no issues.