cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject FW: Apache EU Roadshow 2018 in Berlin
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2018 18:36:49 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I’m cross-posting again…

I think that it would be great if we could have a couple of CloudStack presentations, but
maybe we could pool a user’s story with development piece to showcase CloudStack from both
perspectives.

Any one up for this?

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

From: Sharan F [mailto:sharan@apache.org]
Sent: 01 February 2018 14:47
To: committers@apache.org
Subject: Apache EU Roadshow 2018 in Berlin

Hi Everyone

For those of you who may not have seen the blog post, we will be holding an Apache EU Roadshow
co-located with FOSS Backstage in Berlin on 13th and 14th June 2018. https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the-apache-software-foundation-announces28

As we have limited capacity for tracks, we are focussing on areas and projects that can deliver
full tracks and also can attract good audiences. (IoT, Cloud, Httpd and Tomcat). Our community
and Apache Way related talks will be managed as part of the FOSS Backstage program.

The CFP for our EU Roadshow event is now open at http://apachecon.com/euroadshow18/ and we
are looking forward to receiving your submissions. I encourage you to please promote this
event within your projects.

More details will be coming out soon and you can keep up to date by regularly checking http://apachecon.com/
or following @ApacheCon on Twitter.

Thanks