cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Cloudstack meetup - Germany
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2018 13:55:57 GMT
https://www.meetup.com/german-CloudStack-user-group/events/246861772/?eventId=246861772

Hi all - from Maria (in CC)........

We are currently planning our next German CS Meetup in Frankfurt. The event will take place
on February the 28th and will be hosted by proIO GmbH.

Since our last event had limited community participation we are hoping to reach more people
this time. As always we would appreciate any support to promote the upcoming Meetup and your
participation/visit would be more than welcome :) :)

Currently we have three potential speakers who would be very interested in presenting their
topics:

  1.  Rene Moser, SWISS TXT AG
  2.  Swen Brüseke, proIO GmbH
  3.  Sebastian Bretschneider, itelligence Global Managed Services GmbH

Swen is also talking to additional candidates from the Netherlands and the UK but could not
yet confirm their attendance.

This location is:            Telehouse Deutschland GmbH
Kleyerstrasse 75-87
60326 Frankfurt am Main

The event has already been posted on Meetup : https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/german-CloudStack-user-group/events/246861772/

So please let us know if you are able to join us and if we could also announce the meetup
(once the final agenda is set) on the LinkedIn CloudStack User group?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Kind regards
Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com