cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Freezing master for 4.11
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2018 16:47:44 GMT
All,

I want to thank all the reviewers, contributors and PR authors for their hard work, support
and collaboration. We managed to review, test and merge more than 100 PRs towards the 4.11
milestone!

Out of 11 open PRs on Monday, the list is down to 2 now which were recently added features:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/milestone/3

To keep up with the release schedule, I think it's time we should focus on stabilizing master,
testing it, fix any regressions and blockers.

I'll cut 4.11 branch on Monday (15th Jan) and start RC1 as per the schedule and master will
be open for PRs with following merge criteria:

- Blocker fixes, especially those blocking the release

- Test failure and regression fixes

- Release related fixes for example - upgrade blockers, database path, packaging and systemvmtemplate
related etc.

Thoughts, objections?

- Rohit

<https://cloudstack.apache.org>