cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.11.0.0 (LTS)
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2018 08:07:45 GMT
Hi Mike,

Thanks, we've reviewed, tested and merged the PR. It should make into RC2, which I'm hoping
to cut by EOD Tuesday (23 Jan).

Let's continue testing RC1 for other potential blockers.

- Rohit

<https://cloudstack.apache.org>

________________________________
From: Tutkowski, Mike <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2018 4:29:21 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.11.0.0 (LTS)

Hi everyone,

I’ve completed running the automated (and, in some cases, manual) tests for managed storage
against RC1. With the exception of one critical issue, all of the tests for all tested hypervisors
(XenServer, VMware, and KVM) passed.

With regards to the critical issue, I have opened a PR for RC2:

This comment lists the tests I performed while running RC1 + PR 2416:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/2416#issuecomment-359220967

Thanks,
Mike