cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Freezing master for 4.11
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2018 07:47:51 GMT
All,

As per the previously shared schedule [1], by EOD today (8 Jan 2018) we would freeze master
after which we'll only accept critical/blocker fixes, stabilize master and start a voting
thread on 4.11 RC1 (est. by 15 Jan 2018).

I wanted to gather consensus if this is acceptable to everyone as there are still few outstanding
feature PRs that I understand authors have worked hard to get them in.

Please share your thoughts, comments.  If you're the author of such an existing PR, please
work with us, address outstanding issues.

In case of no objections, it will be assumed that the plan is acceptable to everyone. Thanks.

[1] http://markmail.org/message/mszlluye35acvn2j

- Rohit

<https://cloudstack.apache.org>

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ