cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Master Blockers and Criticals
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2018 09:47:17 GMT
All,

Using Paul's list and tracking JIRA for issues, I see no tickets marked as a BLOCKER. If you
do believe we've missed any blocker issue please share.

We'll continue with the PRs tagged with the 4.11 milestone (list is frozen now) and afterward,
do a final round of smoketest/component test, fix any issues/blockers and start RC1 voting
next week (est. 15 Jan 2018).

- Rohit

<https://cloudstack.apache.org>

________________________________

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

From: Paul Angus
Sent: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 8:30:01 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Khosrow Moossavi; rafaelweingartner@gmail.com; koushik.das@accelerite.com; Rohit Yadav
Subject: RE: Master Blockers and Criticals

Hi All, Happy New Year to everyone.

We’re getting close to looking really good.

Last call to Jayapal… I think there is an argument to downgrade 9885 from blocker to critical
as it’s quite a corner case and we’re not getting any traction on a resolution.

Otherwise can we have a big push to close these bugs and also any open PRs that people can
get round to.

CLOUDSTACK-9885 -- Blocker

VPC RVR: On deleting first tier and configuring Private GW both VRs becoming MASTER

Jayapal Reddy   Jayapal Reddy

CLOUDSTACK-9892 --- Critical

Primary storage resource check is broken when using root disk size override to deploy VM

Koushik Das Koushik Das

CLOUDSTACK-9862 --- Critical

list template with id= no longer work as domain admin

Khosrow Moossavi          Pierre-Luc Dion

CLOUDSTACK-10128 --- Critical

Template from snapshot not merging vhd files

Rafael Weingärtner         Marcelo Lima

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

[cid:j4XFM4BhSUaV8g6op2YnfQShapeBlue_logo_sml_png]

Paul Angus
VP Technology
s: +44 203 603 0540 | m: +44 7711 418784 | d: +44 203 468 5163
e: paul.angus@shapeblue.com  |  w: www.shapeblue.com  |  t: @cloudyangus @shapeblue
a: 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London WC2N 4HSUK

trademark.This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely
you believe you have received this email in error.

IaaS Cloud Design & Build<http://shapeblue.com/iaas-cloud-design-and-build/> | CSForge
– rapid IaaS deployment framework<http://shapeblue.com/csforge/>
CloudStack Consulting<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-consultancy/> | CloudStack Software