cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.11.0.0 (LTS)
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2018 16:24:59 GMT
The 72hrs window is more of a guideline than a rule, without lazy consensus I don't think we've
any choice here, so Monday it is.

Kris - thanks, if we need RC2 and your proposed issues are blocker/critical we can consider
them so meanwhile engage with community to get them reviewed.

Bobby - can you attempt login in incognito mode or in a different browser after upgrading
to 4.11 from 4.5, rule out caching issue?

Regards.

________________________________
From: Tutkowski, Mike <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 8:48:28 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.11.0.0 (LTS)

Or perhaps just the first RC should have a longer window?

On 1/17/18, 8:12 AM, "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com> wrote:

    If all of our testing were completely in an automated fashion, then I would agree that
the 72-hour window is sufficient. However, we don’t have that kind of automated coverage
and people aren’t always able to immediately begin testing things out like migrating from
their version of CloudStack to the new one. That being the case, 72 hours does seem (at least
for where we are now as a project in terms of automated testing coverage) a bit short.