cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Release Notes
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2018 14:37:05 GMT
Hey there Will,

Happy New Year to you!....

I seem to be getting a very truncated list.  I’m using 9d2893d44a3c3a4829be0964cc991272c1d13e4d
as the commit sha for the last release. And github token is obviously working.

Any ideas ?

.. cssclass:: table-striped table-bordered table-hover

+-------------------------+----------+--------------------+---------------+----------+------------------------------------------------------------+

+=========================+==========+====================+===============+==========+============================================================+
| master                  | `#2211`_ | CLOUDSTACK-10013_  | Bug           | Major    | Migrate
to Debian9 systemvmtemplate                        |
+-------------------------+----------+--------------------+---------------+----------+------------------------------------------------------------+
| master                  | `#2359`_ |                    |               |          | doc:
replace virutal by virtual (typo)                     |
+-------------------------+----------+--------------------+---------------+----------+------------------------------------------------------------+
| master                  | `#2124`_ | CLOUDSTACK-9432_   | Bug           | Critical | Dedicate
Cluster to Domain always creates an affinity      |
|                         |          |                    |               |          | group
owned by the root domain                             |
+-------------------------+----------+--------------------+---------------+----------+------------------------------------------------------------+
| master                  | `#1981`_ | CLOUDSTACK-9806_   | New Feature   | Major    | Nuage
domain template selection per VPC                    |
+-------------------------+----------+--------------------+---------------+----------+------------------------------------------------------------+
| master                  | `#2005`_ | CLOUDSTACK-9450_   | Improvement   | Major    | Network
Offering for VPC based on DB flag                  |
+-------------------------+----------+--------------------+---------------+----------+------------------------------------------------------------+
| master                  | `#2004`_ | CLOUDSTACK-9832_   | Improvement   | Major    | Do
not assign public IP NIC to the VPC VR when the VPC     |
|                         |          |                    |               |          | offering
does not contain VpcVirtualRouter as a SourceNat  |

+-------------------------+----------+--------------------+---------------+----------+------------------------------------------------------------+
| master                  | `#2238`_ | CLOUDSTACK-10053_  | Improvement   | Major    | Performance
improvement: Caching of external id's          |
+-------------------------+----------+--------------------+---------------+----------+------------------------------------------------------------+
| master                  | `#2268`_ | CLOUDSTACK-10081_  | Bug           | Major    | CloudUtils
getDevInfo function only checks for KVM         |
|                         |          |                    |               |          | bridgePort
and not OVS                                     |
+-------------------------+----------+--------------------+---------------+----------+------------------------------------------------------------+
| master                  | `#2054`_ | CLOUDSTACK-9886_   | Bug           | Major    | After
restarting cloudstack-management , It takes time to  |
|                         |          |                    |               |          | connect
hosts                                              |
+-------------------------+----------+--------------------+---------------+----------+------------------------------------------------------------+
| master                  | `#2109`_ | CLOUDSTACK-9922_   | Bug           | Major    | Unable
 to use 8081 port for Load balancing                |
+-------------------------+----------+--------------------+---------------+----------+------------------------------------------------------------+
| master                  | `#2044`_ | CLOUDSTACK-9877_   | Improvement   | Major    | remove
fully cloned deleted templates from primary storage |
+-------------------------+----------+--------------------+---------------+----------+------------------------------------------------------------+
| master                  | `#1959`_ | CLOUDSTACK-9786_   | Bug           | Major    | API
reference guide entry for associateIpAddress needs a   |

+-------------------------+----------+--------------------+---------------+----------+------------------------------------------------------------+
| 4.10*                   | `#2176`_ |                    |               |          | Travis:
use oraclejdk8 for 4.10+                           |
+-------------------------+----------+--------------------+---------------+----------+------------------------------------------------------------+

.. _`#2211`: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/2211
.. _CLOUDSTACK-10013: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-10013
.. _`#2359`: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/2359