cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Kudryavtsev <kudryavtsev...@bw-sw.com>
Subject Re: Master Blockers and Criticals
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2018 09:55:16 GMT
During last days I found 2 bugs which I believe is critical for 4.11
release. I would like to share them here and get help if possible:

1. CPVM bug. I use wildcard certificate issued by Comodo CA. I uploaded it
to CS via UI and destroyed CPVM to force use it. It uses it like a charm,
but after some amount of time it loses it and console proxy connection is
no longer not possible. After it's beging rebooted or recreated everything
works well. I'm not familiar with CPVM at all and can not even imaging what
can be wrong here.

2. High CPU utilization bug. After management server is launched it uses 0
CPU because I run development cloud. After two days I see that 2 cores are
used 50% by management server processes, several days ago I saw all
management server processes utilized almost all CPU available. Surprisingly
It continues function (API, UI), no active API utlization in logs.

Do you guys feel we have to add them? I see these in 4.10, other people
also meet (2). If there is a guide how to build/run/upgrade 4.10 to 4.11, I
will test everything in 4.11, but I need a guide how to correctly upgrade
the system and where to get systemvm image for 4.11.

--
With best regards, Ivan Kudryavtsev
Bitworks Software, Ltd.