cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Release Notes
Date Mon, 01 Jan 2018 10:35:08 GMT

From: Paul Angus <paul.angus@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2017 12:48:35 PM
To: Will Stevens
Cc: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: Release Notes

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

From: williamstevens@gmail.com [mailto:williamstevens@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Will Stevens
Sent: 28 December 2017 23:35
To: Paul Angus <paul.angus@shapeblue.com>
Cc: dev@cloudstack.apache.org

Hey Paul,
Sorry, I don't think I have had a chance to get this fully integrated with an 'apache' or
'cloudstack' repo yet, but here is the tool I wrote for generating sections of the RN.

https://github.com/swill/generate_acs_rn

For the API changes, you will have to utilize the work that Pierre-Luc has done.

I tried to make sure the README was solid, so please let me know if anything is not clear
so I can improve the documentation.  I think I am still the only person who has used this
set of tools (I did it for these sections of the 4.10 release as well).  I can do it again
if you want, but it would be a good idea to get someone else's eyes on this work as well.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers and happy holidays,

Will Stevens
CTO