cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Boris Stoyanov <boris.stoya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.11.0.0 (LTS)
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2018 18:24:20 GMT
Yes Rohit, tried other browser and I’m not able to login..

I’m +1 on the extend but unfortunately -1 cause of this blocker.

Bobby.

boris.stoyanov@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

On 17 Jan 2018, at 18:24, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com<mailto:rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>>
wrote:

The 72hrs window is more of a guideline than a rule, without lazy consensus I don't think
we've any choice here, so Monday it is.

Kris - thanks, if we need RC2 and your proposed issues are blocker/critical we can consider
them so meanwhile engage with community to get them reviewed.

Bobby - can you attempt login in incognito mode or in a different browser after upgrading
to 4.11 from 4.5, rule out caching issue?

Regards.