cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkow...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.11.0.0 (LTS)
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2018 15:18:28 GMT
Or perhaps just the first RC should have a longer window?

On 1/17/18, 8:12 AM, "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com> wrote:

    If all of our testing were completely in an automated fashion, then I would agree that
the 72-hour window is sufficient. However, we don’t have that kind of automated coverage
and people aren’t always able to immediately begin testing things out like migrating from
their version of CloudStack to the new one. That being the case, 72 hours does seem (at least
for where we are now as a project in terms of automated testing coverage) a bit short.