cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkow...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.11.0.0 (LTS)
Date Sun, 21 Jan 2018 03:29:21 GMT
Hi everyone,

I’ve completed running the automated (and, in some cases, manual) tests for managed storage
against RC1. With the exception of one critical issue, all of the tests for all tested hypervisors
(XenServer, VMware, and KVM) passed.

With regards to the critical issue, I have opened a PR for RC2:

This comment lists the tests I performed while running RC1 + PR 2416:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/2416#issuecomment-359220967

Thanks,
Mike