cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkow...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.11.0.0 (LTS)
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2018 15:12:03 GMT
If all of our testing were completely in an automated fashion, then I would agree that the
72-hour window is sufficient. However, we don’t have that kind of automated coverage and
people aren’t always able to immediately begin testing things out like migrating from their
version of CloudStack to the new one. That being the case, 72 hours does seem (at least for
where we are now as a project in terms of automated testing coverage) a bit short.