cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject [4.11] VLAN, VXLAN same bridge - Tags are not defined for physical network in the zone id=1
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2018 16:07:59 GMT
Hi,

I'm just trying out 4.11 RC1 with a new network config.
I have created a bridge and used it for 2 separate guest networks (ie traffic labels).
See http://img.nux.ro/M7V-Selection_313.png

Everything went ok, except when trying to create the very first network I am getting this
error:
"Tags are not defined for physical network in the zone id=1"

More logs here:
http://tmp.nux.ro/L4k-no-tags-defined.txt

Any ideas what I am doing wrong? Is it even supported to use the same bridge for VLAN _and_
VXLAN traffic?

Regards,
Lucian

Nux!