cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [UPDATE] Debian 9 "stretch" systemvmtemplate for master
Date Sun, 24 Dec 2017 06:56:47 GMT
Thanks all for your support, reviews and participation. The pull request has been finally merged
after receiving 4 review lgtms and "0" smoketest failures in last run against KVM (CentOS7),
VMware (5.5u3+svs, 6.5u1+dvs) and XenServer (6.5sp1).

I'll help kick another round of smoketests post-merge and also run components tests and fix
failures with Bobby using the on-going work in PR2344, and other PRs. Thanks.

Regards.

________________________________
From: Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2017 10:35:30 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [UPDATE] Debian 9 "stretch" systemvmtemplate for master

Frank, I've built new systemvmtemplates from PR2211 that includes genisoimage. You may download
and test using: http://dl.rohityadav.cloud/debian9/

Regards,

Rohit Yadav

Software Architect, ShapeBlue

http://rohityadav.cloud | @rhtyd

  __?.o/  Apache CloudStack
 (    )#     The best IaaS cloud platform
(___(_)   https://cloudstack.apache.org