cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Release Notes
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2017 15:31:21 GMT
Thanks Pierre-Luc  (Happy Christmas)

Hey Will... how do you do about extracting the extra stuff from github?

thanks

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

-----Original Message-----
From: Pierre-Luc Dion [mailto:pdion@cloudops.com]
Sent: 26 December 2017 16:00
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Release Notes

The way I was doing RN and generating  fixed issues and known issues list, was by doing JIRA
filters for each of them, then you use "./utils/jira.py"
from cloudstack-docs-rn
to generate a markdown formated list that you cut/paste in relevant RN page.  This require
Jira issues to be updated on Open/close  state, also the Fix Version and Affected to be fully
up to date. With recent use of Gitbhub, I'm not sure how Jira is up to date now.  Will did
use something else to extract data from commit comments, but I don't know how he did it.

Hope this help a little...

Cheers,