cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Marc-Aurèle Brothier <ma...@exoscale.ch>
Subject Known trillian test failures
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2017 12:56:05 GMT
@rhtyd

Could something be done to avoid confusing people pushing PR to have
trillian test failures, which apparently are know to fail all the time or
often? I know it's hard to keep the tests in good shape and make them run
smoothly but I find it very disturbing and therefore I have to admit I'm
not paying attention to those outputs, sadly.

Skipping them adds the high risk of never getting fixed... I would hope
that someone having full access the the management & agent's logs could fix
them, since AFAIK they aren't available.

Cheers