cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Any pythonista willing to help backport some cloud-init changes?
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2017 09:04:58 GMT
Hi,

I've been made aware by a user that there is an issue (regression) with the latest cloud-init
in CentOS, in that the Cloudstack data source does not parse dhcp lease files with "-" in
them.
There's a fix, but it does not apply cleanly. Can someone have a go at it?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/cloud-init/+bug/1717147
https://github.com/cloud-init/cloud-init/commit/da1db792b2721d94ef85df8c136e78012c49c6e5

Once we get the patch properly integrated we can ask the CentOS project to issue an update.

Having said that, I've built in the interim some packages with a very basic patch and you
can find them here, I've been told they do fix the issue, but try at your own risk:
http://li.nux.ro/download/nux/tmp/cloud-init7/

Nux!
www.nux.ro