cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: Any pythonista willing to help backport some cloud-init changes?
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2017 18:43:38 GMT
Oh, right, cool!

I thought it's not proper to exclude the tests, but whatever works.

I've rebuilt the RPMs and will ask the user to repeat the tests (and whoever else is up for
it!).
http://li.nux.ro/download/nux/tmp/cloud-init7/

Once we agree it works I can ask the CentOS guys for an updated package.

Thanks for assistance Rene!

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro