cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkow...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: New committer: Gabriel Beims Bräscher
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2017 14:11:32 GMT
Congratulations, Gabriel!

On Nov 15, 2017, at 3:36 AM, Sigert GOEMINNE <sigert.goeminne@nuagenetworks.net<mailto:sigert.goeminne@nuagenetworks.net>>
wrote:

Congratulations Gabriel!

*Sigert Goeminne*
Software Development Engineer

*nuage*networks.net<http://networks.net> <http://nuagenetworks.net>
Copernicuslaan 50
2018 Antwerp
Belgium

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 11:32 AM, Rafael Weingärtner <
rafaelweingartner@gmail.com<mailto:rafaelweingartner@gmail.com>> wrote:

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has invited
Gabriel Beims Bräscher to become committer and we are pleased to announce
that he has accepted.

Gabriel has shown commitment to Apache CloudStack community, contributing
with PRs in a constant fashion. Moreover, he has also proved great
abilities to interact with the community quite often in our mailing lists
and Slack channel trying to help people.

Let´s congratulate and welcome Apache CloudStack’s newest committer.

--
Rafael Weingärtner