cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Jayapal Uradi <jayapal.ur...@accelerite.com>
Subject Re: Fail with vpn customer gateway creation through terraform
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2017 04:20:53 GMT
Hi Lucian,

Try the the following in config, ‘-‘ instead of ‘;’ after the aes256 in the config.

New: "sha1-aes256-modp3072”
Old: "sha1-aes256;modp3072”

Thanks,
Jayapal
On Nov 22, 2017, at 5:44 AM, Pierre-Luc Dion <pdion@cloudops.com<mailto:pdion@cloudops.com>>
wrote:

Hi Nux,

Could it be your cloudstack version ?  modp3072 is recent I think in
CloudStack so if you run a older version maybe it's not there?