cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Fail with vpn customer gateway creation through terraform
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2017 18:11:58 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying out terraform and had success so far, except for the vpn customer gateway feature.
For some reason, terraform fails to create it, though I use the same options as in UI/cloudmonkey
where it works just fine.

The snippet for it is:

resource "cloudstack_vpn_customer_gateway" "default" {
  name       = "test-vpc"
  cidr       = "10.0.0.0/24"
  esp_policy = "aes256-sha1"
  gateway    = "1.2.3.4"
  ike_policy = "sha1-aes256;modp3072"
  ipsec_psk  = "terraformxyz7"
}

It always complains about the ike_policy:
* cloudstack_vpn_customer_gateway.default: Error creating VPN Customer Gateway test-vpc: Undefined
error: {"errorcode":431,"errortext":"The customer gateway IKE policy sha1-aes256;modp3072
is invalid!  Verify the required Diffie Hellman (DH) group is specified."}

I tried all sorts of ways to write the ike_policy, escaped, web encoded/decoded, nothing worked.
What am I missing?
The example terraform docs provide suffers the same fate.

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro