cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Cloudian Connector for CloudStack
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2017 12:51:05 GMT
All,

The PR is here for you review and feedback:

Currently, we've enough reviews, 23 new unit tests and regression tests to show that the feature
works and does not break CloudStack. Writing marvin/integration tests was tricky as that would
require externally hosted/supported Cloudian service (subject to Cloudian's sponsoring/hosting
such as an env/test service).

With that, I'll leave the PR open by end of the week, and if we've no objections I'll merge
this. Thanks.

Regards.

________________________________
From: Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 3, 2017 12:32:52 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [DISCUSS] Cloudian Connector for CloudStack

All,

Please review FS for a new integration feature, Cloudian Connector for CloudStack:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Cloudian+Connector+for+CloudStack

The connector-integration work will support and integrate Cloudian's Management Console (CMC)
with CloudStack UI and primarily support following features:

  *   Provide ease in connector configuration using CloudStack global settings
  *   Perform SSO from CloudStack UI into Cloudian Management Console (CMC) (when the connector
is enabled)
  *   Auto-provisioning and auto de-provisioning of CloudStack accounts and domains as Cloudian
users and groups respectively (when connector is enabled)
  *   During CloudStack UI logout, logout user from CMC (when connector is enabled)

Regards.

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ