cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: DevCloud
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 11:00:10 GMT
Hi Kapil,

Some of the links don't work as they are not maintained anymore, you try creating a custom
KVM based appliance that you can create yourself, that can ran on VMWare fusion/workstation
or on native KVM (i.e. on a Linux box) -- http://rohit.yadav.xyz/logs/cloudstack-kvm/

I'll try to share some images in my free time soon, however, I don't have a set timeline for
the same.

Regards.

________________________________
From: Kapil Jain <kapil.jain123@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2017 10:34:19 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: DevCloud

Looks like the link for DevCloud Virtual Appliance for virtualbox, provided
below on thw wiki  is not working. Could someone please provide me the
correct link?

Setting up (VirtualBox)

1. Get the new DevCloud 2.0 virtual appliance
<http://people.apache.org/~bhaisaab/cloudstack/devcloud/devcloud2.ova>. The
new image was created using this process
<http://rohityadav.in/logs/devcloud/>. Note: it could take some time as the
image is about 900MB. For the 4.3 release, get the updated DevCloud 2.0
<http://people.apache.org/~sebgoa/devcloud2.ova> appliance.

Kapil

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com