cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Vedula Santosh <vedula.sant...@accelerite.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Adding License to the jquery file.
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2017 04:39:47 GMT
Hi All,

I added the jquery.flot.navigate.js file in systemvm/js/ directory for mouse scroll functionality
in ajaxviewer.js. I took this jquery.flot.navigate.js file from ui/lib/flot/ directory.

While raising PR, checks were failed because ASF license is not there at the top of the file.
But the file is dual licensed with MIT and GPL licenses. For other jquery files which are
there in the project, there is no ASF license but an exclude tag is added in pom.xml to those
files.

Pom.xml:

Need Suggestion.

* Whether I have to add ASF license on top of those licenses.
* or I have to add exclude tag to jquery.flot.navigate.js file in pom.xml.

PR number is #2240.

Thanks,
Santosh.

DISCLAIMER