cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Adoption Survey seems to be abandoned
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2017 09:06:39 GMT
Hi Ivan
I'll answer your question with an appeal for help.....

I setup the adoption  survey. The survey itself  is provided pro-bono by  formwize. There's
an admin login which gives access to the results (which is held by a number of PMC members)

So, the survey certainly isn’t abandoned (although a couple of the answer sets are due an
update)

However, the task of getting the results onto http://cloudstack.apache.org/users.html is:
a) a manual process
b) one that I don’t have the skills to do

Erik Weber took on this task, but I know Erik is not too involved with cloudstack these days
so has struggled to keep up with this.
Any volunteers here who could take on the job of updating the results page (say every month
or couple of months) ?

Kind regards
Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com