cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>
Subject New committers: Nathan Johnson and Marc-Aurèle Brothier
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2017 16:31:24 GMT
The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has invited
Nathan Johnson and Marc-Aurèle Brothier to become committers and we are
pleased to announce that they have accepted.

They have shown commitment to Apache CloudStack community, contributing
with PRs in a constant fashion. Moreover, they have proved great abilities
to interact with the community quite often in our mailing lists and Slack
channel trying to help people.

Let´s congratulate and welcome Apache CloudStack’s two newest committers.

--
Rafael Weingärtner