cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Clean up of unused constants
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2017 14:13:55 GMT
+1 Sigert, be my guest. We will run integration tests on your changes anyway, so low risk ;)

On 2017/09/26 15:55, "Rafael Weingärtner" <rafael@autonomiccs.com.br> wrote:

    IMO, if something is not used or if something does not work, it has to
    be removed or fixed.

    I am +1 for the removal of unused constants. Did you check if the value
    of these unused constants were being used somewhere? I mean, using the
    value without referencing the constant.

    --
    Rafael Weingärtner

daan.hoogland@shapeblue.com