cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Boris Stoyanov <boris.stoya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Clean up of unused constants
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 08:23:42 GMT
+1 of course, please let us know when you submit the PR and we’ll run some tests on it.

Thanks,
Boris Stoyanov

boris.stoyanov@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

> On Sep 26, 2017, at 6:48 PM, Nitin Kumar Maharana <nitinkumar.maharana@accelerite.com>
wrote:

> +1 for removal of unused ones but prior to remove, Can you please check once what Rafael
suggested. "using the value without referencing the constant”.

> Thanks,
> Nitin
> On 26-Sep-2017, at 7:25 PM, Rafael Weingärtner <rafael@autonomiccs.com.br<mailto:rafael@autonomiccs.com.br>>
wrote:

> IMO, if something is not used or if something does not work, it has to be removed or
fixed.

> I am +1 for the removal of unused constants. Did you check if the value of these unused
constants were being used somewhere? I mean, using the value without referencing the constant.

> On 9/26/2017 9:55 AM, Sigert GOEMINNE wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Am I allowed to remove all unused constants in ApiConstants.java?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> *Sigert Goeminne*
> Software Development Engineer
>

> --
> Rafael Weingärtner
>

> DISCLAIMER
of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual