cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rafael Weingärtner <raf...@autonomiccs.com.br>
Subject Re: Changing default NFS mount options
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2017 13:02:20 GMT
Do you know which parameter you are setting up manually that is causing
this change?

On 9/1/2017 7:15 AM, Andrei Mikhailovsky wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> could you please let me know how could I change the default mount options with the NFS
primary storage? I have noticed that if I am mounting nfs storage manually on the host server,
the write speeds are significantly faster compared with the mount point that is automatically
created by ACS. Like the difference is around 50MB/s for the automatic mount and about 450MB/s
for the manual mount.

> Can I manually adjust the mount options, even if it means changing the sources and recompiling?
>
> Thanks
>
> Andrei

Rafael Weingärtner