cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sateesh Chodapuneedi <sateesh.chodapune...@accelerite.com>
Subject Re: New committers: Nathan Johnson and Marc-Aurèle Brothier
Date Sun, 24 Sep 2017 09:24:34 GMT
Congratulations Nathan, and Marc-Aurèle!
Well deserved!

Regards,
Sateesh
CloudStack Development,
Accelerite.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingartner@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, 22 September 2017 at 10:01 PM
To: "dev@cloudstack.apache.org" <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: New committers: Nathan Johnson and Marc-Aurèle Brothier

    The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has invited
    Nathan Johnson and Marc-Aurèle Brothier to become committers and we are
    pleased to announce that they have accepted.

    They have shown commitment to Apache CloudStack community, contributing
    with PRs in a constant fashion. Moreover, they have proved great abilities
    to interact with the community quite often in our mailing lists and Slack
    channel trying to help people.

    Let´s congratulate and welcome Apache CloudStack’s two newest committers.

    --
    Rafael Weingärtner

DISCLAIMER