cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Weller <swel...@ena.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: one question network survey
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2017 12:20:08 GMT
Daan,

We use vxlan via the native driver on KVM. Our use currently is within standard isolated networks
and VPC isolated networks. We use standard VLANs on the private gateways, but we're currently
exploring some other methods there to eliminate our vlan requirement.

- Si

________________________________
From: Imran Ahmed <imran@eaxiom.net>
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2017 4:29 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org; dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: one question network survey

Hi Daan,

I use a separate trunk  (OVS or non OVS bonded with LACP ) connected to multiple switches
(which are already configured into a switch stack). There can be multiple case scenarios but
I am mentioning the most generic one .

Hope that answers your question if I have correctly understood your question.

Regards,